Such a delicate design that holds so much beauty. The detailed finish with this design on any dessert will be a show stopper. Its paired perfectly with dark backgrounds and finished off with bright lustres.
Our stencils are designed to make Cake Decorating Easy. Our easy Paint & Dust with Zero Fuss stencil art application method will not only have your desserts stand out from the crowd, you’ll also get your orders out in no time as this method is so quick and easy.
Sweet Stencils can also be used for other methods such as: airbrushing, royal icing techniques, buttercream and ganache applications.
Stencil measures 140mm x 140mm
Inside design measures 120mm x 120mm
Stencils are made with 10mil Food Grade Mylar. Stencils are washable and reusable.
Care Instructions: Gently wash in warm soapy water and lay flat to dry. Do not put in dishwasher.
For Cupcake Buttercream Application:
1. Cut sheet of parchment paper to the same size as stencil. Place sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface and place stencil on top.
2. Pipe desired amount of buttercream in the centre of your cupcake.
3. Flip upside down and press against stencil to flatten the buttercream. Place all in fridge to set.
4. Once set, remove parchment paper and apply thin coat of Alcohol Free Activator over stencil.
5. Gently apply Lustre with Lustre Brush over the top. Brush away excess dust.
6. Slowly peel stencil.
For Fondant Cookie Application:
1. Roll out fondant to desired thickness.
2. Place stencil over your fondant, slowly continue to roll until imprint of stencil is on fondant.
3. Apply a thin coat of Alcohol Free Activator over your stencil.
4. Gently apply Lustre with Lustre Brush over the top. Brush away excess dust.
5. Slowly peel stencil.